Catch Your Breath – A singing group for those recovering from Covid-19
- A six week online singing group
- You don’t need to be musical or be able to sing to benefit from these sessions
- Relaxed, informal sessions lasting 30 minutes and lots of fun
- Exploring breathlessness through the singing of simple songs
- Using vocal exercises to manage symptoms
- Building stamina and confidence
- Participants need to be able to access zoom and be comfortable using it
- £5 a session. If participants are unable to pay for the service, they can access it for free
- Tuesdays /Wednesdays at 11.30 starting May 25th
Tamsin Dives, AGSM, Dip MTh, HCPC registered.
Tamsin is a Music Therapist who has worked at St Christopher’s Hospice for many years. She has run groups there using music in a variety of ways, to help patients manage symptoms, explore breathing issues, feel relaxed and more in control. She has extensive experience in the field of dementia. She has run a large community choir and was a professional singer.
To join or for more information please contact:
Tamsin: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0795 743 1491.