Aimed at SENCOs, Senior Management and KS1 staff, this short, free taster provides an introduction to how Speech Bubbles’ carefully designed drama activities can support children’s speech, language and communication needs and contribute to your school’s SMSC values.
Join London Bubble to hear how Speech Bubbles…
- provides a proven and cost-effective way to make sure that children develop the communication skills needed for the KS1 classroom
- encourages children to tell, act out and reflect on their own stories
- is collaborative, playful and fun; a different kind of experience to a clinical intervention
- supports oracy and listening skills
- supports children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- provides effective support for children with EAL and selective mutism
- develops teaching and support staff
- provides evidence of embedded arts and culture for Artsmark
We are committed to ensure the effectiveness of Speech Bubbles and develop an evidence-rich practise which can have an impact on national policy. Speech Bubbles is proud to be part of the Education Endowment Foundation and RSA’s Learning About Culture study. The results will be reported in 2020.
More information about Speech Bubbles is available at speechbubbles.org.uk.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call 020 7237 4434
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we will have a guestlist.
I can’t make this session, are you running more?
We have 4 other dates at locations across South London:
Cambridge House, 1 Addington Square, London, SE5 0HF
London Bubble Theatre, 3-5 Elephant Lane, London SE16 4JD
Greenwich Theatre, Croom’s Hill, London SE10 8ES
Rosendale Primary School, Rosendale Road, West Dulwich, SE21 8LR