Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation. is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Community Southwark and Lewisham Local.
Date: 24 February 2021 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. noon
In this informative, accessible webinar run by EPF’s experienced solicitors and surveyors, we will cover the basics of negotiating your lease for the best deal for your organisation and how to manage your relationship with your landlord. You will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand some of the legal jargon and demystify a lease
- Understand the negotiation process and how to evaluate what is right for your organisation
- Understand what the principles within a Heads of Terms document mean
- Understand different types of agreement – lease vs licence
- Recognise and understand how to manage common problem areas, such as rent reviews, break clauses
- Understand the principles to be followed when reviewing or terminating your lease
This event is part of the 2021 National Programme for Property Education, bringing free property training to local groups across England & Wales. www.propertyhelp.org
We gratefully acknowledge support from: City Bridge Trust and Garfield Weston Foundation.