In this enjoyable new webinar run by our expert Level 4 EPC Assessor John Hole FRICS, you will learn how to be run energy efficient premises – cutting bills and your carbon emissions. You will receive a free information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
- What are MEES (Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards) and why it is vital you understand the property changes affecting your organisation?
- Tips for cutting energy bills & climate emissions whether you rent or own.
- What you need to ask your landlord to make your workplace energy efficient (and what you need to do if you have tenants)
- Understand the principles of energy efficient maintenance management
- What you need to spend to save money and cut carbon emissions.
This event is part of the 2021 National Programme for Property Education, bringing free property training to local groups in London and across England & Wales. The Foundation is also offering attendees 10% off its new bespoke Energy Performance Maximiser Service.
We gratefully acknowledge support from: City Bridge Trust and Garfield Weston Foundation.