Fairtrade Fortnight is from 26 February to 11 March 2018. Join us in supporting the farmers and workers who grow our food. With Fairtrade we have the power to change the world every day and put a spotlight on trade. When trade is fair it has the potential to improve the lives of the people who grow our food.
Please visit one of our 6 locations across Lewisham to find out more and maybe try a free sample!
- Good Food Catford | 7, Sandhurst Market, Sandhurst Road, London SE6 1DL
- Truly Splendid Vintage Tea Room | Abbotshall Heallthy Lifestyle Centre, Abbotshall Rd, Catford SE6 1SQ
- Good Hope Cafés |
- 261 Lewisham High St, London SE13 6AY
- 216-218 Hither Green Lane, London SE13 6RT
- Ladywell Fields, Ladywell Road, London SE13 7XA
- Goldsmiths University Cafés | 8 Lewisham Way, New Cross, London SE14 6NW
- The Hill Station Café | 32 Kitto Rd, London SE14 5TW
- Age Exchange Blackheath | 11 Blackheath Village, Blackheath, London SE3 9LA
- The Albany Café | Douglas Way. Deptford. London SE8 4AG
Lewisham is a Fairtrade Borough! (info from Lewisham Council’s website)
The borough of Lewisham is committed to supporting Fairtrade and a number of activities are organised throughout the year. Why not organise your own activity or become part of the borough’s campaign group? If you’re a business, why not find out how to be nominated for a Fairtrade Business Award?
What is Fairtrade?
Fairtrade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in the developing world.
How are we involved?
We have been a Fairtrade borough since 2005 with many local shops, cafes and community venues offering certified Fairtrade products. See our Fairtrade directory which lists businesses in the borough that use or sell Fairtrade products. We take responsibility for coordinating campaigns and help support the borough’s dedicated Fairtrade Steering Group.