How our Team can Support Employers with Recruitment needs
Recruitment can be both challenging and time consuming for Employers, with these unprecedented times, we at Forest Hill Jobcentre Plus realise at this particular time recruitment may or may not be on the forefront of your minds.
The Employer Engagement and Advisory Team at Forest Hill Jobcentre are available to support you in a variety of ways. We ensure that each Employer is assisted on an individual basis to best meet their individual needs and requirements.
Please see the list of the services and facilities available through our Team:
- To avoid the inconvenience of having to plough through a multitude of CVs you can request that all CVs & applications be sent via the Employer Engagement Team inbox.
- We can offer CV & Application Form Screening so that only applicants who meet your specified requirements are put forward for consideration.
- We offer the facility for you to hold Group Information Sessions to selected candidates to hear more about your application process and particularly what you are looking for in a successful candidate.
- Advertise your Vacancies on our in-house advertising system.
- We can explain more about SWAP Programmes – This is based on:
- Pre-Employment Training (PET) – delivered by a Training Provider and usually focused on the vacancies available. We can assist with identifying and matching you with a suitable Training Provider should you require. This part of the process can be conducted via a zoom meeting (or another relevant virtual platform). The Training Provider is responsible for liaising with the employer to ensure required elements are covered and also setting up and conducting the training.
- Work Experience (W/EXP) – applicants get the opportunity to spend some time with the employer, looking at the business and getting an idea of how the actual job works. This could be done virtually or in person.
- Guaranteed Job Interview (GJI) A job interview is offered for those who complete all relevant parts of the SWAP requirement. (This is not a guaranteed job offer as the applicant may not prove suitable for the role)
- We can advertise your vacancies to Jobseekers in our area as well as across our cluster (Bromley, Woolwich & Bexley). We can also advertise your roles London wide via Twitter @JCPinSthLondon
- Should you require, we can put you in direct contact with another Employer Engagement Team anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- We can tell you more about the Kickstart Scheme & how it can help Young People into work.
- We will do our best to tailor the recruitment process to your specific company requirements and will also try to accommodate any particular needs (where practically possible)
- Our team and other specialist colleagues can offer advice and support on a range of issues including Disability Confidence. You can gain advice on how to avail yourself of funding to support current and future employees experiencing health issues and disabilities. This can include specialised equipment and paid transportation to work
- All our services are of no cost. The Employer Engagement Team are here to support Employers with no charges or fees.
- We can talk with you about the Government Agenda: Mentoring Circles – a programme providing Mentoring Support to those looking for work.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries and we will respond as soon as possible.
We very much hope that we can assist you in some capacity and look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Your Employer Engagement Team at Forest Hill Jobcentre:
- Michelle – email@example.com
- Toby – IDRIS.TOBY@DWP.GOV.UK ;
- Team – firstname.lastname@example.org