The Learning Curve Group are offering free 3 to 9 week online learning courses
Before you start your enrolment, you will need to allow approximately 30 minutes to complete as it must be completed in one sitting. During the enrolment you will be asked to upload identification, this could be a photo or a scanned copy and can be either a Passport, a Driving License (Full or Provisional), Full Birth Certificate or a Residential Permit.
There are several criteria that must be met in order to continue, these are detailed below:
- You must be 19 years old or over. Born before the 1st September 2000
- You must have had permanent lawful residency in the UK/EU for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must not have completed any part of the requested qualification previously with any training provider.
- If you are not an EU/UK National, you will need to provide evidence of
your current immigration status. Please note that student visa’s are not acceptable.
- Please note that prior qualifications may affect eligibility
- You must not be completing an apprenticeship or any other funded qualification.
A withdrawal fee of a maximum of £125 is charged if you enrol onto a course and fail to complete without genuine reason. This is applicable as soon as the enrolment is submitted.
Funding is provided through the AEB (Adult Education Budget)
If a learner is aged 19-23 and wishes to sign up to a VRQ qualification, they must already have a level 2 qualification.
I understand that the personal data I am submitting will be subject to Learning Curve Group’s Data Protection Security and Information Policy and that I have obtained the relevant permission to share this data with Learning Curve Group.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact on email: email@example.com
Or call directly on: 01388 433394
By clicking the link below you are accepting and fully understand all the conditions detailed above. If you are happy to continue, please click the button below:
Good luck and enjoy your course.