About your organisation/community group?
“We’re an equality and diversity charity providing health, community and youth services in England”
How you have refocused your work/services during Covid-19?
- LGBT Hate Crime support in Greenwich and Lewisham is ongoing via telephone and email.
- Strategic Equalities work in Greenwich and Lewisham is ongoing.
- Our counselling services for adults is being moved to online and over the telephone.
- Our counselling services for under 18s is being moved to online and over the telephone.
- Mental Health Drop-In is closed, but support is available over the telephone.
- HIV support, advice and advocacy, and information services, including home visits, for individuals and families are being delivered over the phone.
- HIV support groups for adults are not meeting, but telephone support is being provided instead.
- HIV counselling is being delivered online using Zoom and over the telephone.
- Our HIV Advice Helpline is open as usual.