Place Category: Lewisham Charities
Deptford Green School aspires to be a vibrant and dynamic learning environment in which every student is given the opportunity to:
- Fulfill their academic potential and be able to achieve their ambitions for the next stage of their educational journey.
- Make a positive contribution to the school community and the wider community that we serve.
- Develop socially and emotionally the skills and attributes needed to live happy, safe and productive adult lives.
Our Core Values:
We believe that Deptford Green School should:
- help every student, and every member of staff, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, regardless of their starting points
- be a community of excellence where we hold high expectations for success in ourselves and in others
- foster an environment where individuals take responsibility for themselves and show respect for others as part of a healthy and safe community
- value and embrace the fact that we are all different and show tolerance for the beliefs, faiths and opinions of others
- prepare students for successful and fulfilling adult lives by giving them opportunities to experience work, volunteering and to participate in their community
- help our students to develop into articulate, confident, courteous and considerate citizens
- promote a love of learning by high quality and engaging teaching which delivers great learning outcomes
- Celebrate the varied achievements of all students and all members of staff.