Finance supporting social impact – offering investments of £25,000 – £150,000 to support organisations with a social mission.
The Community Impact Partnership is a joint initiative between four of the UK’s leading housing associations. They provide social investment in the form of blended loans and grants to help charitable organisations, social enterprises and community businesses to grow and innovate. They invest in work that can achieve sustainable
social and economic benefits for communities across England served by the four partner housing associations.
They have £3million available to invest until 2021! They offer:
- Investments of £25,000 – £150,000
- Blend of loans and grants
- Loans repaid over maximum of 5 years
- Flexible terms including capital repayment holidays
- Average 7% interest
- Tailored support through skills development and mentoring opportunities