Open Now / Ongoing
– Your chance to apply for £500-£5,000 for innovative community projects that want to grow to make a real local difference. Lewisham Local Launchpad Funding Find out more and apply here. Overall pot of £68, 750.
– Supports local, community-led and place-based projects that reflect the needs of the local area and the L&Q Foundation’s broader strategic priorities. Up to £10,000. Each Neighbourhood Committee has £35,000 to spend. L&Q Placemakers Fund
– £500-£2,000 Tesco Community Grants
– a Lewisham Council community funding programme that uses money collected from developers. Opening Spring 2020. Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy (NCIL)
Other Lewisham Funds
– Last year £20,000 was distributed in each of the four Neighbourhoods. NCDP – Neighbourhood Community Development Partnerships
– £250 – £500 Ravensbourne Rotary Club Small Grants
– £18,000 for Administration Grants and £20,000 for Lewisham Tenants Fund
additional Small Grants during last financial year.
– Large grants up to £20,000, small grants up to £2,500 Phoenix Community Chest
– new causes chosen every 12 months Co-op Local Community Fund
– Grants up to £1,000 Brun Bear Foundation Community Grants
Other resources in this category
© Lewisham Local 2021
served by freshSPRING
Lewisham Local is hosted by Rushey Green Time Bank. Charity number 1101616 | Company Number 4681564
Find awesome listings near you!
Skip to content