Resources for safeguarding volunteers
Here are some resources around safeguarding volunteers under Covid-19. It includes a training manual from the Lewisham Local Personal Assistant project, and resources shared by Action for Refugees Lewisham (AFRIL) after they have adapted their policies and processes to consider the impact of Covid-19 on safeguarding and volunteers.
- NCVO slides from safeguarding volunteers training
Resources shared by AFRIL which can be used as templates:
- updated safeguarding policy
- safeguarding process for church volunteers
- safeguarding at AFRIL: a summary
- Template for safeguarding online
While each project will be different, these can be adapted as a template to help groups develop their own policies and processes.
If you have a resource that you would like to share with others, please email Fay@lewishamlocal.com.