SEXUAL HEALTH AND COVID-19 – YOUNG PEOPLE & VULNERABLE ADULTS
For any high risk young people or vulnerable adults that need to be seen in Reproductive and Sexual Health please note that we are NOT accepting walk in patients.
Please phone 0203 049 3500 or 0203 049 3516. The caller will be put on the phone back list and will recieve a telephone consultation and/or be invited to come in to be seen by a clinician.
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV
- Sexual Assault and rape
- Symptomatic men with urethral discharge
- Patients requiring treatment for Gonorrhoea
- Patients requiring treatment for Chlamydia
- Emergency contraception E.g. Coils and the emergency contraceptive pill
- Patients who need repeat contraception will have a telephone consultation and can pick up contraception over the reception desk as appropriate.