Clare Ruby, founder of RubyBlosse Events, is a long term Lewisham resident and has put together a helpful guide on how your community group can make gatherings and events work during the Covid-19 pandemic. She is always happy and willing to advise community groups in Lewisham on adapting to the Covid-19 landscape!
How can businesses that planned to have corporate gatherings of all forms continue to thrive, connect, and evolve, when we cannot meet as we have been able to in the past?
This guide will help you through the process of organising virtual events. It will help you decide if you should hold your event virtually, what format your event should take, what platform you can host it on, how to reach the most appropriate attendance right and how to maximise the use of tools and equipment to strengthen your event.
This guide covers the following:
- Should I hold an online event? What should I think about when planning my event?
- What format should my event be?
- Getting the best attendance at your virtual event by delivering the best content
- What technology/platform should I use?
- Event roles
- Top tips for your event particpants (chairs, speakers & hosts)
- Top tips for presenting at someone else’s’ event
- Finding your best angle – how to get the most from your camera
- Sponsor engagement
- Glossary of Terms