Feeding your toddler or young child can be fun and full of adventure, but it can also be a challenging, difficult time with frustration, bribery, begging and even anger with tantrums, refusal to eat or eating only 1 or 2 foods. But! It doesn’t have to be this way. We’re here to help. This free, 5-session (sessions run twice a week) online course will help you find ways to overcome the battles and result in happy, easy and joyful mealtimes.
Run by an experienced and qualified nutritionist, this course covers:
- Tried, tested and evidence-based techniques to support your child to eat well
- How your own behaviour may be impacting on mealtimes and what you can do to make them better
- Real life examples of challenging behaviours and how to deal with them
- How to create a calm, enjoyable mealtime experience
- An introduction to toddler nutrition and how to ensure balance and variety in your child’s diet
- How to know if your toddler is eating enough
This course is designed for parents and carers of toddlers & young children aged 2 – 5 who are struggling with fussy or picky eaters and/or with challenging behaviour at mealtimes. Best of all, we want to support your child to grow up into an adult who likes to eat, listens to their body, and uses food for the right reasons.