Telephone counselling service from Mindline
“I was given the time I needed to restore/understand things.”
Mindline is a telephone counselling line, providing a safe and confidential space to explore any difficulties you might be experiencing.
- It is accessible and convenient.
- You can phone whenever you might need support.
- It is anonymous and completely confidential.
Mindline is for:
- Anyone who is experiencing difficulties.
- When it is hard to speak with friends and family.
- When you need to speak in confidence and to be treated in a non-judgemental way.
What Happens When I Call Mindline?
- You will talk to a counsellor for up to 50 minutes.
- You will be offered support.
- An opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings.
- Signposted to other services if needed.
To Access Mindline
020 8853 1735
Monday – Friday
10.30am – 4.30pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays
6pm – 9pm