This winter with Covid-19 in circulation, it is more important than ever that eligible groups are vaccinated to protect them from flu. The 2020/21 planned flu vaccination campaign is the biggest ever in history.
Find out about the flu vaccine and see whether you can have it for free.
The flu vaccine is the best protection from the flu virus.
With COVID-19 in circulation, it’s more important than ever that eligible groups are vaccinated to protect them from flu.
Are you eligible for a free flu vaccine?
You can get a free flu vaccine if you:
- are pregnant
- are a child aged 2–11 years old
- are a member of a shielding household
- are 65 years old or above (available to 50-64 from 1 December 2020)
- are a frontline health and social care workers
- have certain long-term health condition (LTHC).
Ask your GP practice or pharmacist for more information.