The Lewisham Covid-19 Response Hub Has Now Changed.
Read more about the changes or see below for how to request support for yourself or a client.
How to request support
Call Community Connections Lewisham 0330 058 3464 Monday-Friday 9.30am – 4pm who can:
- Connect residents with groups and communities, and enable access to social opportunities
- Help with staying active
- Access befriending and practical assistance
- Help find new opportunities for employment, training and learning
- Help with volunteering and participating in local projects
The existing SAIL website will be updated and re-purposed as the new online referral portal to the service by end of September.
For information, advice and guidance about bills, work, renting or family matters:
Call Advice Lewisham 0800 231 5453, Monday-Friday 9.30am -12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4pm who can offer:
- Multi-Lingual support
- Applying for Benefits or Food vouchers
- Specialist Immigration advice
- Specialist Debt advice
- Housing or Employment issues
You will not be able to refer people for free foodbank parcels via Lewisham Local after Friday 28th August. To refer people to Lewisham Foodbank you will need to be registered with them, email firstname.lastname@example.org