Please see below recommended directories of funding opportunities for your charity, community organisation or social enterprise.
Database of funding opportunities and finance opportunities run by NCVO. Includes personalised funding updates and funding advice and online tools. All organisational subscriptions includes unlimited logins – allowing anyone from your organisation to create accounts to use Funding Central.
- Free for organisations with an annual income under £100,000
- £120+VAT for organisations with an annual income over £100,000
- £60 plus VAT for individual users not directly connected with an organisation – such as a freelancer or consultant
Database of over 8,000 funding opportunities and finance opportunities run by DSC (Directory of Social Change). Includes user dashboard to track funding you’ve applied for, see new opportunities, and save searches, accessible on a range of devices.
- Charges weekly or annually
- 1 Registered Charity User – Weekly £150+VAT or Annual £350+VAT
- 1 Standard User – Weekly £210+VAT or Annual £495+VAT
Grants Online was established in 2001 and has grown to become one of the UK’s comprehensive and up to date information resources for organisations looking for grant funding. Free Insight Newsletter downloadable from website.
1 month (single user) £20 + VAT / 3 months (single user) £40 + VAT / 6 months (single user) £75 + VAT / 1 year (single user) £99 + VAT / 2 years (single user) £175 + VAT / 3 years (single user) £225 + VAT